Epoch 256 – 200 Blocks Produced!

Statistics for Epoch 256 Estimated number of blocks : 5.8 Block Allocated : 6 Blocks Produced : 6 Luck* : 103% Blocks Predicted for the Next Epoch: 3 Community-driven stake pools are producing 98% of all blocks we continue the decentralisation process, the remaining 2% produced by federated IOG nodes. In the next epoch all …

Read moreEpoch 256 – 200 Blocks Produced!

Epoch 255

Statistics for Epoch 255 Estimated number of blocks : 5.5 Block Allocated : 2 Blocks Produced : 2 Luck* : 36% Blocks Predicted for the Next Epoch: 6 Community-driven stake pools are producing 94% of all blocks we continue the decentralisation process, the remaining 6% produced by federated IOG nodes. Estimated date for complete decentralisation …

Read moreEpoch 255

Epoch 254

Statistics for Epoch 254 Estimated number of blocks : 5.4 Block Allocated : 2 Blocks Produced : 2 Luck* : 37% Blocks Predicted for the Next Epoch: 2 Community-driven stake pools are producing 94% of all blocks we continue the decentralisation process, the remaining 6% produced by federated IOG nodes. Estimated date for complete decentralisation …

Read moreEpoch 254

Epoch 253

Statistics for Epoch 253 Estimated number of blocks (Adapools.org) : 5.2 Block Allocated : 7 Blocks Produced : 7 Luck* : 134% Blocks Predicted for the Next Epoch: 2 Community-driven stake pools are producing 92% of all blocks we continue the decentralisation process, the remaining 8% produced by federated IOG nodes. Estimated date for complete …

Read moreEpoch 253

Epoch 252

Statistics for Epoch 252 Estimated number of blocks (Adapools.org) : 5.2 Block Allocated : 4 Blocks Produced : 4 Luck* : 77% Blocks Predicted for the Next Epoch: 7 Community-driven stake pools are producing 90% of all blocks we continue the decentralisation process, the remaining 10% produced by federated IOG nodes. Estimated date for complete …

Read moreEpoch 252

Epoch 251 – Welcome to Mary

Statistics for Epoch 251 Estimated number of blocks (Adapools.org) : 5.2 Block Allocated : 8 Blocks Produced : 8 Luck* : 153% Blocks Predicted for the Next Epoch: 4 Another above average epoch for us which is nice for us all. For the next epoch we have an estimated four blocks which is under what …

Read moreEpoch 251 – Welcome to Mary

Epoch 250 – End of an Era

Statistics for Epoch 250 Estimated number of blocks (Adapools.org) : 5.1 Block Allocated : 7 (8 predicted – only seven seen on the node) Blocks Produced : 7 Luck* : 137% Blocks Predicted for the Next Epoch: 8 Community-driven stake pools are producing 86% of all blocks we continue the decentralisation process, the remaining 14% …

Read moreEpoch 250 – End of an Era